Friday, November 24, 2023

 Hello, all!

I have a confession to make.  It has to do with my spirituality.  I am writing this to you dear readers as I am writing this to God, and my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  I have not been reading my Bible as I should be doing because I was angry with God.   As a result, I was starving myself of the Bread of the Word, but at the end of the day I was only hurting myself.  

Oh dear Heavenly Father please help me come back to You! Circumstances of life have caused me to run away from You with self-will run riot.  In the process, I have looked to everything else but You for my help.  I have willfully tried to sabotage my 23-year long relationship with You because I didn't believe in Your power to graciously get me to the other side of my circumstances.  I knew better, but I was tempted anyway.

I run to You Heavenly Father, and I run back to the Cross. Oh, God help me!  I sit here writing this with tears in my eyes humbly asking You to forgive me for my willfulness, my spitefulness and for most of all hanging onto my fears.  You are my Rock and my Salvation and I love You so.  You are my Provider and my Help.  Oh God, please help me.

Psalm one states:

"Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way of sinners take or sit in the company of mockers, but whose delight is in the law of the Lord, and who meditates on his law day and night.  That person is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither-whatever they do prospers.

Not so the wicked!  They are like chaff that the wind blows away.  Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous.  For the Lord  watches over the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked leads to destruction."

As I read this Scripture, it is the Scripture that is reading me.

Bye for now-more later as this is a "To Be Continued..."

I love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday, March 23, 2023

Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Saturday, June 24, 2023