Sunday, January 7, 2024

 Happy 2024, all!

New year, new season, new day!

I think I'm going to begin writing my devotional because I've learned so much in 2023.  In 2023, I learned to overcome my biggest bugaboo FEAR.  May 2024 be a year free from fear!

In the past year our house has been sold and we have been on the hunt for a new apartment within our budget.  This is a BIG TEST for me as apartments today are priced SKY HIGH.

As I write this entry, I am listening to Pastor David preach online about how God takes His time and is never in a rush because God, being in the past, present and future, knows everything is going to be more than OK.  

In the meantime, I'm going to remain obedient and align myself with God's will and continue to look for our amazing apartment God already has prepared for us!  Our downstairs neighbor joined forces with us in our searches for our amazing new homes.

God's presence goes out before us.  

I have to admit that I have been actively pushing aside fear in the midst of this trial WHILE participating in a 21-day corporate church fast.

Yes, this is happening!  That is where I'm at today!

Time to take communion.  One minute...

OK, service just ended, but Pastor David left us with something to think about for the week.  To pick up joy while we wait on God for the answers.

What a wise prayer!Well, that's all for now.

Love ya!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday, March 23, 2023

Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Saturday, June 24, 2023