Sunday, April 17

 We finally moved as of February 26th!  We love our new apartment.  I 'm so much calmer than I have been in the past 3 months.  I've been taking my meds and bed more religiously.  I also (try to) read five psalms every day.  I also attend Al-Anon meetings almost every Saturday morning, and church every Sunday.

I've started writing my devotional by taking notes on whatever is going on around me.  It helps when I journal.  Writing a journal helps me to write this blog.  I feel more at home when I'm writing down my observations on life Writing is in my DNA.  

My husband wants me to finish my sequel to The Fire in Grace: Coming Home, my novel for teens. 

I'm much less manic than I used to be.  My BPD is most definitely severe, but I 'm coping with it with daily prayers and meds.  

It's a nice day to walk and journal. I think I will take advantage  of some of this Spring sunshine.

Love ya!  Bye for now!

xxoo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday, March 23, 2023

Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Tuesday, December 19, 2023