Saturday, November 25, 2023

Good afternoon all!

Thank you for allowing me to cry out to God yesterday. I read Psalm 2 or at least Psalm 2 read me.  The message is clear: defy God and remain broken. Surrender and obey and be blessed.  

"Why do the nations rage,
And the people plot a vain thing?
The kings of the earth set themselves,
And the rulers take counsel together,
Against the LORD and against His Anointed, saying,
'Let us break Their bonds in pieces
And cast away Their cords from us.'"

I have been fighting lately, but it has been like pounding sand.  Completely useless. Who can fight with God??? Moreover, why would you want to fight or defy God??? The only battles we win are the battles we fight on our knees with God as the front Man.

My main hang up was that I needed to be in control of EVERYTHING.  Thankfully, I was warned PLENTY before I acted out any willful intentions that could prove to be dangerous.  

God help me to stay under  Your umbrella and not to stray. Help me to stick to my commitment not to stray. In my flesh, I have no intention of sticking to my commitment to You.  I am confident that You will hold me and not let me go.

Bye for now...love you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday, March 23, 2023

Tuesday, March 21, 2023